Hi Guys

After 8 months of back breaking hard work . Our tiny little startup had
just released our app in public beta Google play . Its called Shifu . Its
an intelligent , Context aware To Do list manager . Shifu analyis your
phone usage pattern, predict how much of free time you might have and
suggest things which can be done in that time based on your context and
usage history.

  We have been in private beta for sometime and feedback was very
encouraging . We even got covered by Robert Scoble , Who defined it as a
excellent example of potential of context aware applications.( Link to
Video) <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uftI9CZipPg>

you can download it from play store at following URL

*http://bit.ly/getshifu*

do try it out and let us know your feedback . We look forward to hear from
you.

--

Prashant Singh,
Co-Founder, Signals <http://thesignals.net/>

  Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/wethesignals> |
Twitter<https://twitter.com/TeamSignal>
"If someone's using a PC to demo the Next Big Thing... then it's not the
next big thing."~Russell Beattie