This regards the calendar that is standard on incredible 2.

I search for appointments and most don't appear in the search results.
Then I look for the appointment from my memory (no device except my brain)
and I find that the appointment is in the calendar with the exact search
term. I do the search again and it returns the appt that initially did not.

I assume that I mispelt the first time around.

Lately I tried a little experiment. I search for an appt that recurs, like
the dentist. Search returns no hits. Then *I scroll through the monthly
view through the months that may contain a prior appt with the dentist.* I
rerun the exact same search, and the *prior* appt appears but not the
upcoming; then I *scroll through the future months* and then rerun the
search and then both the past and the future dentist appt appears.

If I scroll through my whole calendar back to the last ice age, then all of
the dental appts appear in the results for the same search term.

What kind of a search feature is this?

Please advise, and thank you

  • Johan Appelgren at Jun 25, 2013 at 9:09 am
    Search works fine on my Galaxy Nexus so your problem might be an issue with HTC's calendar app. You'll probably have better luck getting an answer about HTC devices if you contact HTC support.