Hello friends,

Some mp3 downloader apps are remove but some mp3 downloader apps are not
remove. Why? I installed mp3 downloader and then i wanted writing comment
but app is remove. but i can find alot of apps the same. Why are some apps
remove? why some not?

  • Bob at May 29, 2013 at 3:01 pm
    You should be able to remove all MP3 apps that you install from the Play
    Store.

    Thanks.