Good Morning All,

I am a beginner in systems development and i would like to know where
I should start if i want to design my own android application.

Kind Regards

Tafadzwa

  • TreKing at May 26, 2013 at 6:25 pm

    On Sun, May 26, 2013 at 4:48 AM, Tafadzwa Kashora wrote:

    I am a beginner in systems development and i would like to know where
    I should start if i want to design my own android application.
    The Official Android site would be a good bet.

  • Animesh Sinha at Jun 7, 2013 at 4:22 am
    Yes developer.android.com/index.htm is a very good site to start off from.
    You can use stckoverflow.com whenever you are stuck somewhere. After you
    gain some experience you can start of with some good books. Download
    eclipse and start practicing with real life projects. Good Luck.