Hi,
I have a ProgressBar (indeterminate) inside a LinearLayout, when i open the
app in phone with ICS the progressbar spinner keeps the right proportions,
but when i open the app in a phone with Gingerbread or Froyo the
progressbar spinner appears distorted. My ProgressBar is defined this way:

<ProgressBar
android:id="@+id/spinner"
android:layout_width="0dip"
android:layout_height="50dip"