Hello all,
I am learning Akka IO, Akka persistance and Akka Cluster Sharding on a one pet
project called "redikka" <https://github.com/tabdulradi/redikka> (Trying to
implement Redis server protocol).
I followed activator template "akka-cluster-sharding-scala", but I modified
alot. Now I am blocked and I need help.

In my Main.scala
<https://github.com/tabdulradi/redikka/blob/master/redikka-tcp/src/main/scala/Main.scala>,
I create 3 Actor systems, I call ClusterSharding(system).start on each of
them, the Sharding start code is written in Redikka.scala
<https://github.com/tabdulradi/redikka/blob/master/redikka-core/src/main/scala/Redikka.scala>

When I test the application, by running:
sbt redikka-tcp/run
then after waiting until the server starts listening, I run:
sbt redikka-tests/test
Everything works as expected until I reach this log message:

[DEBUG] [07/11/2014 00:50:42.704]
[ClusterSystem-akka.actor.default-dispatcher-2]
[akka.tcp://ClusterSystem@127.0.0.1:49393/user/sharding/RedikkaValueHolder]
Request shard [79] home
Then nothing happens! I don't see any logs from my Persistent Actor (
ValueHolder.scala
<https://github.com/tabdulradi/redikka/blob/master/redikka-core/src/main/scala/ValueHolder.scala>),
It didn't get created.

I can't see what I did wrong here, any help/notes will be very appreciated
Thanks in advance.

--
---