Hello fellow Oracle fans:
Can anyone tell me the names and directory of the OCI link libraries needed
for C? I do not seem to be able to locate them.

Neil,
San Joaquin Delta College

Stockton Ca.

Search Discussions

  • Konstantin Nizhegorodov. Head of ORACLE group. CADANS Engineering at Mar 4, 1996 at 11:41 pm

    MacDannald, Neil wrote:
    Hello fellow Oracle fans:
    Can anyone tell me the names and directory of the OCI link libraries needed
    for C? I do not seem to be able to locate them.

    Neil,
    San Joaquin Delta College
    Stockton Ca.
    Hi, Neil!
    We develop applications usin PRO*C for Windows and
    use function calls provided by PRO*C and OCI libriries.
    In owr system libraries are located at %ORACLE_HOME%\PRO15\LIB (client system).
    And DLLs are located in %ORACLE_HOME%\bin (client system).

    Theirs names are:

    Coreowin.lib Core3win.dll
    Corewin.lib Corewin.dll
    Ora7win.lib Ora7win.dll