Is there anywhere to download the Oracle 9i or 10gR2 clients ?

I've spent an hour today trying to find one.

I have a very old Oracle 8i database that I need to connect to via a tool i
have and regenerate some of the DDL

I only have the 11gR2 client on my laptop at the moment and it's
incompatible with the 8i database (there's a client / DB compatibility
matrix at MOS that I was reading today).

The Oracle website doesn't seem to have them up there any more (10g used to
be there not so very long ago but I couldn't find it today).

Appreciate any pointers.

Thanks
Steve

Search Discussions

  • Hans Forbrich at Aug 26, 2012 at 9:37 pm

    Is there anywhere to download the Oracle 9i or 10gR2 clients ?
    Open a service request and Support will provide a link for actively
    support customers.
  • Andy Gmail at Aug 26, 2012 at 11:53 pm
    I have a copy. Do you have a site where I can upload it to?

    Sent from my iPhone
    Is there anywhere to download the Oracle 9i or 10gR2 clients ?

    I've spent an hour today trying to find one.

    I have a very old Oracle 8i database that I need to connect to via a tool i
    have and regenerate some of the DDL

    I only have the 11gR2 client on my laptop at the moment and it's
    incompatible with the 8i database (there's a client / DB compatibility
    matrix at MOS that I was reading today).

    The Oracle website doesn't seem to have them up there any more (10g used to
    be there not so very long ago but I couldn't find it today).

    Appreciate any pointers.

    Thanks
    Steve

  • Howard Latham at Aug 27, 2012 at 10:34 am
    Just raise a service request for legacy software

    Sent from my Windoze Phone
    I have a copy. Do you have a site where I can upload it to?

    Sent from my iPhone
    Is there anywhere to download the Oracle 9i or 10gR2 clients ?

    I've spent an hour today trying to find one.

    I have a very old Oracle 8i database that I need to connect to via a tool i
    have and regenerate some of the DDL

    I only have the 11gR2 client on my laptop at the moment and it's
    incompatible with the 8i database (there's a client / DB compatibility
    matrix at MOS that I was reading today).

    The Oracle website doesn't seem to have them up there any more (10g used to
    be there not so very long ago but I couldn't find it today).

    Appreciate any pointers.

    Thanks
    Steve

grouporacle-l @