TIA!
Rich

Search Discussions

  • Fuad Arshad at Jul 28, 2012 at 6:22 pm
    actually you can find 11gr1 in the edlivery of the jdedwards enterprise one
    section rather the database section
    B60130-02 is the number for 11gr1

    ----- Original Message ----
    From: Rich Jesse <rjoralist2@society.servebeer.com>
    To: Oracle L <oracle-l@freelists.org>
    Sent: Sat, July 28, 2012 1:10:47 PM
    Subject: Anyone know where 11gR1 DB software can be downloaded?

    Hey all,

    Upgrading our 10.1 DB to 11.2 and JDEdwards isn't liking it, because it's
    trying to load an 11.1 32-bit library from the 64-bit install on AIX 5.3
    TL12. Of course, 11.2 isn't a certified version of the DB, but 11.1 is no
    longer available. "Why would they take away the latest version supported
    for JDEdwards if the only version available didn't work?" I asked myself.
    Well, they did and it doesn't.

    OTN and Edelivery don't seem to have 11.1 anymore. It's like it never
    existed. I've had an SR open for hours now, so I thought I'd ask here in
    the hopes that others are stuck working all weekend...

    TIA!
    Rich

  • Fuad Arshad at Jul 28, 2012 at 6:24 pm
    gave you the wrong one B65434-01 contains 11.1.0.6

    Upgrading our 10.1 DB to 11.2 and JDEdwards isn't liking it, because it's
    trying to load an 11.1 32-bit library from the 64-bit install on AIX 5.3
    TL12. Of course, 11.2 isn't a certified version of the DB, but 11.1 is no
    longer available. "Why would they take away the latest version supported
    for JDEdwards if the only version available didn't work?" I asked myself.
    Well, they did and it doesn't.

    OTN and Edelivery don't seem to have 11.1 anymore. It's like it never
    existed. I've had an SR open for hours now, so I thought I'd ask here in
    the hopes that others are stuck working all weekend...

    TIA!
    Rich

  • Rich Jesse at Jul 28, 2012 at 6:40 pm
    Downloading now... I did manage to find the download of the 11.1 DB
    software on the Chinese OTN (which redirected back to the default URL once
    the OTN license was accepted), but just the client on the JDE download
    section will hopefully work for me. Hopefully, that is!

    Also, I've tried the 32-bit 11gR2, but JDE still complained about not being
    able to load the library. If this doesn't work, I think it's a 1.2TB
    restore for now...

    Thanks much for the pointer!!!

    Rich
    gave you the wrong one B65434-01 contains 11.1.0.6

    Upgrading our 10.1 DB to 11.2 and JDEdwards isn't liking it, because it's
    [snip]

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle
postedJul 28, '12 at 6:12p
activeJul 28, '12 at 6:40p
websiteoracle.com

2 users in discussion

Fuad Arshad: 2 posts Rich Jesse: 2 posts