statistics in a proper and effective way due to so many Application Engine
temporary storage tables. Oracle support now recommends using PSCBO_STATS
(MOS note 1322888.1). I was just wondering if anyone working in PS
environment in this list is currently using it?
Thanks.

Search Discussions

  • Carlos Sierra at May 5, 2012 at 1:29 pm
    Limin,
    I am the developer of this tool. Several customers are using it with good
    results. It is still in adoption phase. Please feel free to contact me
    regarding any issues or questions about it.

    Cheers -- Carlos

    statistics in a proper and effective way due to so many Application Engine
    temporary storage tables. Oracle support now recommends using PSCBO_STATS
    (MOS note 1322888.1). I was just wondering if anyone working in PS
    environment in this list is currently using it?
    Thanks.

    Limin Guo.

    Cheers -- Carlos Sierra
    http://carlos-sierra.net/