My apologies if this has already been brought up but who's going to the Hotsos Symposium next month? I'll be there and would like to meet with other listers if interested.
Finn
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may contain legal, professional or other privileged information, and are intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, do not use the information in this e-mail in any way, delete this e-mail and notify the sender. CEG-IP1

Search Discussions

  • Mark Strickland at Feb 10, 2012 at 9:58 pm
    I'll be going for the first time in three years.
    Mark

    My apologies if this has already been brought up but who's going to the
    Hotsos Symposium next month? I'll be there and would like to meet with
    other listers if interested.
    Finn
    This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may contain legal,
    professional or other privileged information, and are intended solely for
    the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, do not use the
    information in this e-mail in any way, delete this e-mail and notify the
    sender. CEG-IP1

  • Bobak, Mark at Feb 10, 2012 at 10:00 pm
    I'll be there!