I'd be grateful if anyone who is responsible for Oracle database backups
could take a quick (3 question) survey on the use or otherwise of the Fast
(Flash) Recovery Area feature. http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/J93L7WT
Thanks

Search Discussions

  • Subodh Deshpande at Jan 20, 2012 at 7:55 am
    Thanks Niall,

    I do not think at all to use flash back recovery area for backup too..
    lets see what list say..

    take care..subodh

    --
    Niall Litchfield
    Oracle DBA

    Love me or Hate me both are in my Favour.
    Love me, I am in your Heart. Hate me, I am in your Mind.

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle
postedJan 19, '12 at 5:05p
activeJan 20, '12 at 7:55a