1240 W. 6th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44113

Search Discussions

  • Amaral, Rui at Dec 12, 2011 at 7:45 pm
    Works for me

    -----Original Message-----
    From: oracle-l-bounce@freelists.org On Behalf Of Jeffrey Beckstrom
    Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 2:39 PM
    To: oracle-l-freelists; oracle-db-l
    Subject: http 400 error when attempting Oracle download

    Attempting to access any Oracle documentation and I get a http 400 error, a sample url is http://www.oracle.com/pls/db112/to_pdf?pathname=server.112/e17516.pdf . Is it just us or is Oracle having problems?

    Jeffrey Beckstrom
    Database Administrator
    Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
    Information Systems
    1240 W. 6th Street
    Cleveland, Ohio 44113

    NOTICE: Confidential message which may be privileged. Unauthorized use/disclosure prohibited. If received in error, please go to www.td.com/legal for instructions.
    AVIS : Message confidentiel dont le contenu peut être privilégié. Utilisation/divulgation interdites sans permission. Si reçu par erreur, prière d'aller au www.td.com/francais/avis_juridique pour des instructions.
  • Lange, Kevin G at Dec 12, 2011 at 7:59 pm
    Sane here

    Attempting to access any Oracle documentation and I get a http 400 error, a sample url is http://www.oracle.com/pls/db112/to_pdf?pathname=server.112/e17516.pdf . Is it just us or is Oracle having problems?

    Jeffrey Beckstrom
    Database Administrator
    Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority Information Systems 1240 W. 6th Street Cleveland, Ohio 44113

    NOTICE: Confidential message which may be privileged. Unauthorized use/disclosure prohibited. If received in error, please go to www.td.com/legal for instructions.
    AVIS : Message confidentiel dont le contenu peut être privilégié. Utilisation/divulgation interdites sans permission. Si reçu par erreur, prière d'aller au www.td.com/francais/avis_juridique pour des instructions.

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle
postedDec 12, '11 at 7:41p
activeDec 12, '11 at 7:59p