Can anyone recommend where I can find some
scripts that query the AWR files ? I would like to generate
reports outside of grid control.
thanks
ed

10.2.0.4- solaris

Search Discussions

  • Niall Litchfield at Nov 14, 2011 at 6:37 pm
    $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/awrrpt for a start.. run the addm report from the
    same place first though..