I'm sure this comes up every year, but since it's my first time in about 15 yrs for attending OOW, I'm hoping you'll be easy on me.

Does anyone know if there are limitations on us sharing OOW presentations? I've been to other conferences where materials could NOT be shared beyond those who registered so I've assumed the same rule applies here, but I can't find anything that addresses this. I've got a lot of DBAs who'd like to see these materials (they probably think the parameter "_make_it_fast=TRUE" is finally available and hidden in some doc) but I've held up until I can confirm this.

Thx.

BTW - it was good seeing a few oracle-l'ers that I recognized last week!

DAVID HERRING
DBA
Acxiom Corporation
EML   dave.herring@acxiom.com
TEL    630.944.4762
MBL   630.430.5988
1501 Opus Pl, Downers Grove, IL 60515, USA
WWW.ACXIOM.COM

The information contained in this communication is confidential, is intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please resend this communication to the sender and delete the original message or any copy of it from your computer system. Thank you.

Search Discussions

  • Greg Rahn at Oct 11, 2011 at 8:03 pm
    OOW presentations are publicly (no registration required) available now from:
    https://oracleus.wingateweb.com/scheduler/eventcatalog/eventCatalog.do

    IMHO knowledge is best shared - so help do your part to raise
    someone's level - point them to something interesting.

    On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 11:24 AM, Herring Dave - dherri