Thanks,
Shaun

Search Discussions

  • David Aldridge at Oct 12, 2011 at 4:32 pm
    It sounds like it would quickly get swamped with recruiters.

    ________________________________
    From: Shaun Batterton <shaun.batterton@gmail.com>
    To: oracle-l-freelists <oracle-l@freelists.org>
    Sent: Tuesday, October 4, 2011 5:15 AM
    Subject: oracle-l and google plus

    I hope this is okay usage of oracle-l.  I want to start up an Oracle
    Profressionals' circle in google+. Comment in this post to be added
    and I'll share the circle.  I've seen how powerful this is for
    photographers, journalists, and writers and it would be great if there
    was more bandwidth from this community.

    https://plus.google.com/113365479533028447906/posts/BPhvf8cJnxo#113365479533028447906/posts/BPhvf8cJnxo

    Thanks,
    Shaun

  • Guillermo Alan Bort at Oct 12, 2011 at 4:51 pm
  • Guillermo Alan Bort at Oct 12, 2011 at 4:52 pm
    You can then share your circle and get everyone interconnected... I think
    some of my oracle-related contacts have done that because over the last few
    days I got quiet a few requests.
    Anyway, I'd be glad to be part of your oracle circle ;-) I like what I see
    from g+ so far... so it's likely I'll keep using it.

    cheers
    Alan.-

    It sounds like it would quickly get swamped with recruiters.

    ________________________________
    I hope this is okay usage of oracle-l. I want to start up an Oracle
    Profressionals' circle in google+. Comment in this post to be added
    and I'll share the circle. I've seen how powerful this is for
    photographers, journalists, and writers and it would be great if there
    was more bandwidth from this community.

    https://plus.google.com/113365479533028447906/posts/BPhvf8cJnxo#113365479533028447906/posts/BPhvf8cJnxo
    Thanks,
    Shaun

  • Robin Moffatt at Oct 13, 2011 at 8:23 am
    I've not seen much of it on G+ yet, but I guess it's only a matter of time.

    Perhaps the circle could have an element of moderation, eg require the person's G+ profile must indicate some degree of being a 'real' Oracle person? That might weed out the bulk of recruiters.

    Robin.

    It sounds like it would quickly get swamped with recruiters.

    ________________________________
    I hope this is okay usage of oracle-l.  I want to start up an Oracle
    Profressionals' circle in google+. Comment in this post to be added
    and I'll share the circle.  I've seen how powerful this is for
    photographers, journalists, and writers and it would be great if there
    was more bandwidth from this community.

    https://plus.google.com/113365479533028447906/posts/BPhvf8cJnxo#113365479533028447906/posts/BPhvf8cJnxo

    Thanks,
    Shaun

    Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc is registered in England with number 358949. The registered office of the company is situated at Gain Lane, Bradford, West Yorkshire BD3 7DL. This email and any attachments are intended for the addressee(s) only and may be confidential.

    If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender by replying to the email that you have received in error and then destroy the email.
    If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, copy or rely on the email or its attachments in any way.

    This email does not constitute a contract in writing for the purposes of the Law of Property (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1989.

    Our Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase, as may be amended from time to time, apply to any contract that we enter into. The current version of our Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase is available at: http://www.morrisons.co.uk/gscop

    Although we have taken steps to ensure the email and its attachments are virus-free, we cannot guarantee this or accept any responsibility,
    and it is the responsibility of recipients to carry out their own virus checks.

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle
postedOct 4, '11 at 4:16a
activeOct 13, '11 at 8:23a