Oracle 10 Portal 10. Platform Microsoft.
Suddenly my portal set-up doesn't work. The portal - Infrastructure box just
ramps up the processes until
Oracle starts refusing connections as we've reached max processes - this has
been working for about 8 years! . I've gone from 150 to 300 to 450
processes
Anyone got any bright Ideas?. Its a live system so I don't have time to put
it through METASTINK. (4 days seems a good turn round there at the moment)

--
Howard A. Latham

Sent from my Nokia N97

  • Stephens, Chris at Sep 7, 2011 at 12:43 pm
    Anything in the log files that would point you to the source of the problem?

    Places like (on middle and infra tiers):

    $ORACLE_HOME/opmn/logs
    $ORACLE_HOME/sso/log
    $ORACLE_HOME/infra/j2ee/OC4J_SECURITY/log/OC4J_SECURITY_default_island_1
    $ORACLE_HOME/portal/logs

    Oracle 10 Portal 10. Platform Microsoft.
    Suddenly my portal set-up doesn't work. The portal - Infrastructure box just ramps up the processes until Oracle starts refusing connections as we've reached max processes - this has been working for about 8 years! . I've gone from 150 to 300 to 450 processes Anyone got any bright Ideas?. Its a live system so I don't have time to put it through METASTINK. (4 days seems a good turn round there at the moment)

    --
    Howard A. Latham

    Sent from my Nokia N97

    CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
    This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email reply.

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle
postedSep 7, '11 at 9:03a
activeSep 7, '11 at 12:43p
websiteoracle.com

2 users in discussion

Howard Latham: 1 post Stephens, Chris: 1 post