Hi all,
I am using Database Control (Not Grid Control) to monitor my 11gR2 RAC
cluster.
After reading the documentation, I have seen I can create a monitoring
template per target, but, my question is; Is it possible to create a
monitoring template from multiple targets?
I wonder if there is such possibility...

Thank you,

  • Robert Hanuschke at Aug 23, 2011 at 8:53 am
    Hi,

    unfortunately, that is not possible. You only get to select one
    representative target and have to fill the rest of your requirements
    manually. Selecting another target would discard all the information
    you got from the first one.

    Best regards,
    Robert
    http://robertvsoracle.blogspot.com