Hello DBAs,

Please I need simulation materials for  learning Oracle RAC 10g or 11g
& Oracle Data-Guard.

Also any useful links that can help at installation & managing these technologies.

Your response is highly appreciated.
Thanks
Mostafa

Search Discussions

  • Jenny Tsai-Smith at Jun 9, 2011 at 6:30 am
    Take a look at the tutorials and demos at http://www.oracle.com/goto/oll.

    Jenny
    Please I need simulation materials for learning Oracle RAC 10g or 11g
    & Oracle Data-Guard.

    Also any useful links that can help at installation & managing these technologies.

    Your response is highly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Mostafa
  • Anonymous at Jun 9, 2011 at 2:30 pm
    You can check my step by step Oracle RAC installation with 150 screenshots from the following link:

    http://kamranagayev.wordpress.com/2011/04/05/step-by-step-installing-oracle-10g-rac-on-vmware/

    Moreover, check my video tutorials from the following link (there you will find creating a Standby database with RMAN) :
    http://kamranagayev.wordpress.com/oracle-video-tutorials/

    Good Luck

    Please I need simulation materials for learning Oracle RAC 10g or 11g
    & Oracle Data-Guard.

    Also any useful links that can help at installation & managing these technologies.

    Your response is highly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Mostafa
  • Martin Berger at Jun 9, 2011 at 7:12 am
    http://www.oracleracsig.org is a good source,

    hth
    Martin