Do you know if it is possible to have a direct integration between Oracle database and Active Directory?
On possible option is to use OID as a gateway between them, but I didn't find anything related to a direct connection.

Can the dbms_ldap package be used for integration? Did somebody use dbms_ldap for integration?

Thanks in advance and have a great day.

Danut,

Search Discussions

  • Ilmar Kerm at Jun 2, 2011 at 2:04 pm

    Do you know if it is possible to have a direct integration between Oracle
    database and Active Directory?

    On possible option is to use OID as a gateway between them, but I didn’t
    find anything related to a direct connection.

    Can the dbms_ldap package be used for integration? Did somebody use
    dbms_ldap for integration?
    Quite recently there was a thread here about the same thing:
    http://www.freelists.org/post/oracle-l/Database-authentication-and-Active-Directory

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle
postedJun 2, '11 at 1:53p
activeJun 2, '11 at 2:04p
websiteoracle.com

2 users in discussion

Bancea, Danut: 1 post Ilmar Kerm: 1 post