In a Data Guard Logical environment does it matter whether recyclebin in the databases is turned off?

Search Discussions

  • D'Hooge Freek at May 5, 2011 at 2:44 pm
    Not to my knowledge.
    I have a logical standby (11.2.0.2) with recyclebin enabled and I don't have any problems.

    Regards,

    Freek D'Hooge
    Uptime
    Oracle Database Administrator
    email: freek.dhooge_at_uptime.be
    tel +32(0)3 451 23 82
    http://www.uptime.be
    disclaimer: www.uptime.be/disclaimer
    ---
    From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org On Behalf Of P D
    Sent: donderdag 5 mei 2011 16:30
    To: oracle-l@freelists.org
    Subject: Data Guard Logical and recyclebin

    In a Data Guard Logical environment does it matter whether recyclebin in the databases is turned off?
  • Bill Zakrzewski at May 5, 2011 at 2:56 pm
    I have a logical standby - a good test would be to see if I could disable the recyclebin on one database and enable it on the other for the same schema owner.

    Bill
    In a Data Guard Logical environment does it matter whether recyclebin in the databases is turned off?

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle
postedMay 5, '11 at 2:29p
activeMay 5, '11 at 2:56p