Hey Listers,

I am collecting feedback and ideas about how to improve the Oracle SR
creation process:
http://orajourn.blogspot.com/2011/04/mos-workshop-fixing-srs.html

<http://orajourn.blogspot.com/2011/04/mos-workshop-fixing-srs.html>I have
one week to go. :) I am reaching out to the user community purely out of my
own interests; my intent to is to gain a wider sense of the weaknesses
within the current process. At first I thought this workshop was going to be
about MOS in a more general sense, but it is not. So while I will listen to
thoughts pertaining to MOS (including other challenge areas within MOS),
this workshop will be focusing on creating Service Requests.

Disclosure: I am *not* an Oracle employee. I am just a DBA.

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle
postedApr 25, '11 at 4:47p
activeApr 25, '11 at 4:47p