Hi folks

I took the exam 1Z0-047 (Oracle Database SQL Expert) and failed with
very low scores. Now my question are there simpler SQL exams (no DBA
stuff)? Maybe MySQL, SQL Server or others offer simpler exams? What is
the most associate friendly SQL exam?

I use weekly Oracle DBs as some sort of "power user"

thanks

cheers Sven

Search Discussions

  • David Ramírez Reyes at Apr 11, 2011 at 2:34 pm
    The exam 1Z0-047 maybe was not the best option you should take as the "fist
    option", SQL for Oracle has many diiferent concepts and functions that you
    should be familiar with and are not part of ANSI SQL. Maybe you should try
    to get a test exam (there are several on the net for a low cost) and then
    try again, I'm sure it will be easier for you.

    I'm not sure if there's a certification exam for SQL from MySQL, but it
    there, is a better option definetely.

    David Ramírez Reyes
    Profesión: Padre de Familia