RH Linux
11g

encryption service for Linux: Version 11.1.0.6.0 - Production",

We seem to have this by default how do I get rid of it?

--
Howard A. Latham

Sent from my Nokia N97

  • Chitale, Hemant Krishnarao at Apr 8, 2011 at 7:26 am
    Do you have these 4 parameters configured in the sqlnet.ora ? (they
    would be configured to "ACCEPTED")

    #sqlnet.crypto_checksum_client

    #sqlnet.crypto_checksum_server

    #sqlnet.encryption_client