As I have had extensive time with MOS, as of late, I'll chime in here....
I appreciate support, but I tire of how often I'm repeatedly uploading the same files or uploading a full directory to MOS, as they simply don't know what's wrong and seem to be wasting my time or attempting to keep the SR in my queue.
If they simply don't know, fine, don't waste my time.  I have a lot more important things to do than upload tar files all day.. :)

Kellyn

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Search Discussions

  • Andrew Kerber at Apr 7, 2011 at 6:20 pm
    I am running about 1 good to 5 bad experiences. Currently I have two srs
    dealing with production crashes, they are not sev 1 only because the systems
    came back up after the crash, and both have been open for a week or more
    without even a suggested solution as yet.