Thank you in advance.
Alex

Search Discussions

  • Job Miller at Apr 7, 2011 at 2:15 pm
    It's under Fusion Middleware for HP-UX.
    https://edelivery.oracle.com/EPD/Download/get_form?egroup_aru_number=12055594
    Job

    On Thu, 4/7/11, Alex List wrote:

    From: Alex List
    Subject: Platforms for Golden Gate
    To: "Oracle I List"
    Date: Thursday, April 7, 2011, 10:01 AM

    Hi,
    I was trying to find Golden Gate for HP-UX to download, however I see there are only available for platforms Windows, Linux and Solaris (as the link below shows).http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/middleware/goldengate/downloads/index.html?ssSourceSiteId=ocomen

    Also, I tried on eDelivery website, but nothing.So does anybody know if its not really available for HP-UX platform? ... or if there is workaround for this!!
    Thank you in advance.
    Alex

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle