Does anyone have experience connecting to an Oracle DBMS from Microsoft Windows Azure? I am trying to determine if it is possible :-)

Thanks!

Martin

Martin Herbener
502 564 2020 ext 254
Office of Knowledge, Information & Data Services
Kentucky Department of Education

Search Discussions

  • Niall Litchfield at Mar 31, 2011 at 4:26 pm
    No experience, but even if the .net framework broke badly there's always
    jdbc thin.

    On 31 Mar 2011 17:23, "Herbener, Martin - Division of Engineering and
    Does anyone have experience connecting to an Oracle DBMS from Microsoft
    Windows Azure? I am trying to determine if it is possible :-)

    Thanks!

    Martin

    Martin Herbener
    502 564 2020 ext 254
    Office of Knowledge, Information & Data Services
    Kentucky Department of Education

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle
postedMar 31, '11 at 4:21p