  • Kevin Lidh at Mar 23, 2011 at 7:33 pm
    It'll be interesting to watch this play out.
    http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/press/2011/110323c.html?mtxs=rss-corp-news
    On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 1:08 PM, LS Cheng wrote:

    http://www.oracle.com/us/corporate/press/346696

    Will HP-UX run on x86?

    Cheers

    --
    LSC

  • Thomas Roach at Mar 23, 2011 at 7:40 pm
    It's very expensive to port to platforms. If they don't believe their will
    be a big market on a specific platform then it becomes a risky (expensive)
    investment with a lower chance of return on that investment.