Ok I been searching for this for better part of an hour, i'm sure its
simple but I'm not seeing it.

I want to know via either srvctl or crsctl, which is the instances are
disabled from coming up during a reboot, example, standby DB in rac on
standby node, i have 3, 2 are disabled, how can i tell which of them are
disabled, so during reboot we can systematically determine output from
crs_star which are ok and which are not?

thanks, joe

Joe Testa, Oracle Certified Professional
Senior Engineering & Administration Lead
(Work) 614-677-1668
(Cell) 614-312-6715

Search Discussions

  • D'Hooge Freek at Mar 23, 2011 at 4:23 pm
    Joe,

    Can't test it here, but normally "srvctl config database -d -a" will show you the information you want.

    Regards,

    Freek D'Hooge
    Uptime
    Oracle Database Administrator
    email: freek.dhooge_at_uptime.be
    tel +32(0)3 451 23 82
    http://www.uptime.be

    Joe Testa, Oracle Certified Professional
    Senior Engineering & Administration Lead
    (Work) 614-677-1668
    (Cell) 614-312-6715

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle