Thanks!
Bill

Search Discussions

  • Fontecchio, Mark at Feb 10, 2011 at 6:17 pm
    Bill, I think this is what you're looking for: http://www.oracle.com/us/corporate/contracts/processor-core-factor-table-070634.pdf

    Mark

    From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org On Behalf Of Johnson, William L (TEIS)
    Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2011 1:14 PM
    To: oracle-l@freelists.org
    Subject: I am losing it...

    I am on http://www.oracle.com/store looking at database products trying to find the ever changing Oracle licensing metrics for Intel versus Itanium, etc PROCESSOR licenses.

    Does someone have the link for this information? It used to be right on the web page and easy to find - but not so easy to interpret...

    I did try searching the Oracle Freelists archive - but there are tons of references and I just have not found anything...I am pretty sure Oracle made changes that affect Itanium hardware bought after December 2010 - but I can't find anything recent.

    Thanks!
    Bill
  • Anonymous at Feb 10, 2011 at 6:22 pm
    That's it - thanks!

    Does someone have the link for this information? It used to be right on the web page and easy to find - but not so easy to interpret...

    I did try searching the Oracle Freelists archive - but there are tons of references and I just have not found anything...I am pretty sure Oracle made changes that affect Itanium hardware bought after December 2010 - but I can't find anything recent.

    Thanks!
    Bill
  • Allen, Brandon at Feb 10, 2011 at 6:20 pm
    http://www.oracle.com/us/corporate/contracts/processor-core-factor-table-070634.pdf

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle
postedFeb 10, '11 at 6:14p