TESTAJ3_at_nationwide.com wrote:
have you attempted to recompile it and then take a look at dba_errors?
Well, I see there's an error, and now I have to find it...

select * from dba_errors;

owner | name | type | sequence | line |

position | text

----- + -------------------------- + ------- + -------- + ---- +
-------- + -------------------------------------------------
JOSE | CERTIFICATI_DELETE_TRIGGER | TRIGGER | 1 | 1 | 97 |

PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol "end-of-file" when expecting one of
the following:;
The symbol ";" was substituted for "end-of-file" to continue.
ERROR | 103 (1 rows)
joe

Joe Testa, Oracle Certified Professional
Senior Engineering & Administration Lead
(Work) 614-677-1668
(Cell) 614-312-6715