From: "Mostafa Eletriby"
Date: Thu, Dec 30, 2010 07:58
Subject: Need to get certified at Oracle Apps R12
To:,,

Hello DBAs,

I need to get certified at Oracle Apps R12 Exam 1Z0-238 - & I need to prepare for the exam
& get full training materials for exam like pass4sure not just demos.
Can anyone help me to get this training exam to be well prepared.

Thanks
Mostafa Eletriby

Search Discussions

  • Sven Aluoor at Dec 30, 2010 at 12:52 pm