Oracle 11g RH Linux 32bit

I've now been told by Oracle Support that

Oracle Portal Fresh install is harder than an Upgrade(I wish I was doing
an Install!)
11g SSO is best avoided

Now I am looking for SSO 10.1.4.3 in the downloads
anybody out there know where it is?

Search Discussions

  • Dave at Nov 4, 2010 at 4:13 pm
    Repository Creation Utility can be found here:

    http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/middleware/downloads/fmw-11-download-092893.html

    Search for: SSO Metadata Repository Creation Assistant (10.1.4.3.1)

    OSSO has changed since I downloaded it for 11.1.1.1 but the docs say
    to just install IDM 10.1.4.0.1 and choose SSO+DAS only rather than a
    full infrastructure install.

    This is available in the 10g download location
    (http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/products/ias/htdocs/101401.html).

    Don't forget to patch it up to 10.1.4.3

    L8r
    I've now been told by Oracle Support that
    1. Oracle Portal Fresh install is harder than an Upgrade(I wish I was doing
    an Install!)
    2. 11g SSO is best avoided

    --
    Howard A. Latham