Just do it in html5 :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Yong Huang
Sender: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 11:10:27
Subject: Re: SVG and OEM on windows 64 bit
I wanted Oracle to use flash in OEM but that got nixed.
Is that because whoever proposed Flash for MyOracleSupport in Oracle
was condemned and the word "Flash" becomes sensitive? I wish they could
scratch Flash there and allow appropriate usage such as in OEM performance
graph, like finance.(yahoo|google).com does.

Yong Huang

Search Discussions

  • Uwe Küchler at Oct 29, 2010 at 3:05 pm
    Kyle,

    are you constrained to IE?
    Firefox 3.6 comes with native SVG support. I just verified it on my 64
    Bit Ubuntu.

    Have a nice weekend,
    Uwe

grouporacle-l @