Good morning....

I trying to accomplish a task that is killing me... seriously!
I am trying to adapt an application that runs on windows to work on an
Ubuntu Server box.
The thing is that during the installation at certain point it
is necessary that some sql script gets opened and executed by sqlplus.
I am doing everything I can with wine but after the sqlplus is opened the
problem begins. This is the line that the executable runs to open the sql
script:

C:\ORACLEXE\APP\ORACLE\PRODUCT\10.2.0\SERVER\BIN\SQLPLUS.EXE /NOLOG

_at_F:\INTEGRADO\LINNER\SETUP\ARQUIVOS\USUARIOS.SQL

The sqlplus file has been mapped correctly, but this
path: _at_F:\INTEGRADO\LINNER\SETUP\ARQUIVOS\USUARIOS.SQL cannot be found
because sqlplus does not have F:
mapped. Wine does!

So, my question is:
Is there any way to map (by using environment variables or by any other way)
a path to a device for example F: -> /my/path so sqlplus is able to find
files when a statement like the one above is executed?

Thanks in advance!
Guilherme Longo

Search Discussions

  • David Roberts at Oct 23, 2010 at 7:01 pm
    google indicates that $SQLPATH and then $ORACLE_PATH will be searched when
    executing an sql script without an explicit path.

    Dave

    On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 10:44 AM, Guilherme Raymo Longo <
[...]

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle
postedOct 23, '10 at 9:44a
activeOct 23, '10 at 7:01p