On 21/10/2010 15:57, Howard Latham wrote:
Redhat 5
Oracle 11g

I now discover I have to create a user using something called the
repository (suppository?) create utility.
I have downloaded the zips that that claim to contain the rcu - but
its not there? anyonme solved this?
Please?
[...]

Which Portal version are you trying to install?
Which Oracle Application Server version?

Regards
Dimitre

Search Discussions

  • Radoulov, Dimitre at Oct 21, 2010 at 2:54 pm

    I now discover I have to create a user using something called
    the repository (suppository?) create utility.
    I have downloaded the zips that that claim to contain the rcu
    - but its not there? anyonme solved this?
    Please?

    [...]

    Which Portal version are you trying to install?
    Which Oracle Application Server version?

    It version 11 of Oracle - There is no application server you have to
    use WEblogic.
    OK,
    this something new for me :)

    It should be here: