The shared storage addition would be pretty cheap. Just the cost of
storage, and you could probably put it on your cheapest storage tier. I
would expect that the developers would scream if you asked them to change
code, and the cost of changing code would probably be greater than the cost
of the storage.

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 11:20 AM, Niall Litchfield <