If you can use the online keyword then DML can happen concurrently, if not,
then not. You don't give a reason for your desire to spend resources doing a
rebuild, for a table with few writes my presumption would be that a rebuild
wouldn't help with any problem you might have (you don't describe one) on
the other hand since I prefer to do maintenance out of hours or during low
activity then it might do your overtime hours some good. There's a rather
important football match Sunday - that might make a good time.

Niall Litchfield