"For all the logs it thought it backed up. It was RMAN that deleted the
logs, so the fact that they are missing does not concern it. Is there some
way to tell it to forget it ever saw those logs and go on from here?"

Try:
Crosscheck archivelog all;
Delete expired archive log all;

Harel Safra

Search Discussions

  • Janine Sisk at May 28, 2010 at 10:18 pm
    Hi, thanks for the explanations!