during an upgrade from 9.2.0.8 to 11.1.0.7, the sysaux tablespace was
created without using auto segment management, so during startup upgrade
and then running catupgrd.sql, it barfs and says SYSAUX not correct.

Well, couldn't drop it, ora-00600 error, support had me insert a row into
sys.props$ and create the recyclebin manually, then i was able to drop the
sysaux tablespace and get it created correctly.

I know we've had some serious problems with oracle support during the
migration but I like to sing the praises when they come through for me.

If anyone wants the more of the specifics let me know.

joe

Joe Testa, Oracle Certified Professional
Senior Engineering & Administration Lead
(Work) 614-677-1668
(Cell) 614-312-6715

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle