List,

I'm trying to locate the Oracle desupport list. Specifically I'm trying to
see if a desupport date has been announced for 10g database. I've searched
Metalink, but must be using the wrong search terms.

Thanks,
Dennis Williams

Search Discussions

  • Allen, Brandon at Mar 5, 2010 at 9:16 pm
    It's here on page 4 ( or page 7 according to Adobe):

    http://www.oracle.com/support/library/brochure/lifetime-support-technology.pdf

    Regards,
    Brandon

  • D'Hooge Freek at Mar 5, 2010 at 9:19 pm
    Mos note 161818.1 (Oracle Database (RDBMS) Releases Support Status Summary) is what you are looking for

    Freek D'Hooge
    Uptime
    Oracle Database Administrator
    email: freek.dhooge_at_uptime.be
    tel +32(0)3 451 23 82
    http://www.uptime.be
    I'm trying to locate the Oracle desupport list. Specifically I'm trying to see if a desupport date has been announced for 10g database. I've searched Metalink, but must be using the wrong search terms.

    Thanks,
    Dennis Williams
  • TESTAJ3_at_nationwide.com at Mar 6, 2010 at 1:05 am
    Jun 2010. I got the paperwork at work but if u don't get a link by monday, ping me and I will find it for you

    Joe
    Sent from the crackberry, so please excuse the typos and terseness.

    I'm trying to locate the Oracle desupport list. Specifically I'm trying to
    see if a desupport date has been announced for 10g database. I've searched
    Metalink, but must be using the wrong search terms.

    Thanks,
    Dennis Williams
  • TESTAJ3_at_nationwide.com at Mar 6, 2010 at 2:09 am
    Ok, http;//www.oracle.com/support/library/brochure/lifetime-support-technology.pdf

    10.2 premier support ends jul 2010, extended support for 10.2 ends jul 2013.

    Joe
    Sent from the crackberry, so please excuse the typos and terseness.

    Jun 2010. I got the paperwork at work but if u don't get a link by monday, ping me and I will find it for you

    Joe
    Sent from the crackberry, so please excuse the typos and terseness.

    I'm trying to locate the Oracle desupport list. Specifically I'm trying to
    see if a desupport date has been announced for 10g database. I've searched
    Metalink, but must be using the wrong search terms.

    Thanks,
    Dennis Williams
  • Marcin Przepiorowski at Mar 6, 2010 at 10:12 am
    Some good news about extended support for 10g DB and other products

    http://www.oracle.com/us/corporate/press/018465

    regards,
    Marcin Przepiorowski
    http://oracleprof.blogspot.com/