Hi everybody,

I'm trying to find out if 11gR2 is certified against HP-UX 11.23
(Itanium). The installation guide says it's not, but I want to know what
Certify has to tell about it.

I've been playing now for a while with the Certification part of MOS,
and I just can't get to even a single valid certification. I'm beginning
to get rather frustrated...
What happened to good old "Show all valid certifications" or what was it
called. It showed you all the combo's for product version and OS version.

I'll tell you what I did, perhaps someone can point out my mistake(s).

Product Line --> Oracle database Products
Product family --> Oracle database
Product area --> Oracle database
Product --> Oracle server - Enterprise Edition
Product version --> 11gR2 64-bit (also tried other versions)
Tier --> database
Tier Product --> Oracle database products
Tier product version -->
Platform --> HP-UX Itanium
Platform version --> B.11.23 (but also tried other versions)
Certification status: Certified

An awful lot of questions to answer, especially compared to the result:
nothing!

Anybody any suggestions?

BTW Of course I'm interested in the answer, but the process to get there
is even more important.

regards,
Peter

Search Discussions

  • Bobak, Mark at Dec 23, 2009 at 2:26 pm
    Hi Peter,

    I tried it on a known certified configuration, (Linux x86-64, RedHat Enterprise 5, 11gR2), and it showed me zero results on that too.

    So, that leads me to believe that it's broken.

    If anyone else has had better luck, or a source other than MOS for certification information, please speak up....

    -Mark

[...]

  • John Piwowar at Dec 23, 2009 at 6:12 pm
    Hi Peter,

    Looks like certification search problems are a "known issue" with MOS:

    https://supporthtml.oracle.com/ep/faces/secure/km/DocumentDisplay.jspx?id=870864.5#302

    Regards,

    John P.

    On Dec 23, 2009, at 4:50 AM, Peter van Rijn
[...]

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle
postedDec 23, '09 at 12:50p
activeDec 23, '09 at 6:12p