Does someone here know the date that 10gR2 goes into Extended Support?

In particular, 10gR2 on 32 Bit RH Linux (ES 4)

I've tried MOS, but I consistently get 404 errors trying to access the
documents in question...

Jared Still
Home Page: http://jaredstill.com

Search Discussions

  • Bradd Piontek at Nov 18, 2009 at 7:03 pm
    I thought it was officially July 2010, but A year of Extended Support
    (lifetime support?) will extend it to July 2011

    Bradd Piontek
    "Next to doing a good job yourself,

    the greatest joy is in having someone
    else do a first-class job under your
    direction."

    William Feather
    Does someone here know the date that 10gR2 goes into Extended Support?

    In particular, 10gR2 on 32 Bit RH Linux (ES 4)

    I've tried MOS, but I consistently get 404 errors trying to access the
    documents in question...

    Jared Still
    Home Page: http://jaredstill.com
  • Bradd Piontek at Nov 18, 2009 at 7:13 pm
    Sorry, here is a link to the press release (
    http://www.oracle.com/us/corporate/press/018465)
    That was announced at Collaborate '09.

    Bradd Piontek
    "Next to doing a good job yourself,

    the greatest joy is in having someone
    else do a first-class job under your
    direction."

    William Feather
    I thought it was officially July 2010, but A year of Extended Support
    (lifetime support?) will extend it to July 2011

    Bradd Piontek
    "Next to doing a good job yourself,
    the greatest joy is in having someone
    else do a first-class job under your
    direction."
    -- William Feather

    Does someone here know the date that 10gR2 goes into Extended Support?

    In particular, 10gR2 on 32 Bit RH Linux (ES 4)

    I've tried MOS, but I consistently get 404 errors trying to access the
    documents in question...

    Jared Still
    Home Page: http://jaredstill.com
  • Barun, Vlado at Nov 18, 2009 at 7:40 pm
    Looking at the document, it seems that the only difference between Premier and Extended Support is that "Extended Support may not include certification with some new third-party products/versions".

    Do I understand that correctly?

    Vlado Barun, M.Sc., OCE, OCA, MCP
    Sr. Database Architect/Manager, Database Engineering and Operations
    Jewelry Television