From: Martin McCormick
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 12:33 PM
To: Jiang, Lu
Subject: Oracle-l and edu Addresses

This is Martin McCormick from Oklahoma State University. I
picked your name from the oracle-l list as you were the most
recent poster from an edu address so I apologize for the
message out of the blue, so to speak.

Did you have to do anything specific beside requesting
permission to post from steve.adams_at_ixora.com.au?

I have been trying for a solid month to request posting
privileges with no response at all. I do see the email appear to
be received but I never have gotten any kind of reply from that
address. This is odd as I have not gotten in to any trouble on
this list or any other for that matter so this appears to be a
technical problem.

Thanks for any ideas or information you might have.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ Stillwater, OK
Systems Engineer

  • Robert Freeman at Oct 2, 2009 at 11:22 pm
    Has he actually tried to post to see if he's been granted privs?

    Hey Martin! I'm a born and bread sooner!!

    RF

    Robert G. Freeman
    Oracle ACE