A group of us in the Seattle area have established WWOUG: the Western
Washington Oracle Users Group. Our website is at http://www.wwoug.org.

We are a grassroots organization with the goals of promoting
networking, education and collaboration in Oracle technologies in out
region. We are IOUG-affiliated and membership is free for now. You
can join on our website.

We have a meeting coming up, and if you are in our region, I hope you
will try to make it:

Oct. 5, 6-8 PM
Oracle Corp.
411 108th Ave NE Suite 900, Bellevue, WA 98004

Highlights:
- A presentation by Jeremiah Wilton on Cloud Computing and Oracle

Networking
Organizational planning
Refreshments and freebies

If you can make it, register for this event on our website.

Many thanks,

Jeremiah Wilton

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle