Has anyone managed to install OEL in Microsoft VIrtual PC 2007?
When I try it, I have a problem with the video that makes the screen
impossible to read. I set it up in text mode, but then the mouse didnt work
at all.

It looked like the problem was that OEL wanted to use 24 bit color, and
Virtual PC wants to use 16, but I couldnt figure out how to set the command
line for startup of virtual PC in 16 bit color. The documentation seems to
be lacking on setting the options. It looks like there should be some way to
set the color depth on boot, but I couldnt figure it out. Any ideas?

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle
postedSep 17, '09 at 2:47p
activeSep 17, '09 at 2:47p