I am trying to delete about 8000 expired objects in rman and, well I waited
a day and it still hasnt finished!
Is my catalog sick?
Oracle 10g Linux

Search Discussions

  • Niall Litchfield at Jul 29, 2009 at 4:09 pm
    there are/were a number of performance issues with the rman catalog. I'd
    check out metalink and/or your rman version.