I was whipping thru my analyze of table stats and the wmsys.wm$event_enqueue_table has the stats locked. Is it supposed to be locked?

ciao,
Brian

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle
postedJun 30, '09 at 8:14p
activeJun 30, '09 at 8:14p