List -

Does anyone use the 11g Oracle Pro*C precompiler? If so, I am trying to
set options or configuration settings so at compile time it doesn't
check for the existence of a database link. I am working on something
that will create the links later.

L.

Search Discussions

  • LeRoy Kemnitz at Jun 22, 2009 at 9:47 pm
    forgot to add - it worked in 9i but now using 11g.

    List -

    --
    LeRoy Kemnitz
    UW System Administration

  • Goulet, Richard at Jun 23, 2009 at 3:44 pm
    Set SQLCHECK=NONE.

    Dick Goulet
    Senior Oracle DBA
    PAREXEL International

    forgot to add - it worked in 9i but now using 11g.

    LeRoy Kemnitz wrote:
    List -

    Does anyone use the 11g Oracle Pro*C precompiler? If so, I am trying
    to set options or configuration settings so at compile time it doesn't
    check for the existence of a database link. I am working on something
    that will create the links later.

    L.
    --
    LeRoy Kemnitz
    UW System Administration
    Database Administrator
    780 Regent Street, #246
    Madison, WI 53714
    Phone: (608) 265 -5775
    Fax: (608) 265 - 2090

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle
postedJun 22, '09 at 9:43p
activeJun 23, '09 at 3:44p
websiteoracle.com

2 users in discussion

LeRoy Kemnitz: 2 posts Goulet, Richard: 1 post