HI,

Looking for "You Probably Don't Need RAC" on the web, but it appears to
have disappeared.

I promised to send the link to a friend.

Regards.

--
S. Anthony Sequeira
++

  • Mathias Magnusson at May 20, 2009 at 10:58 am
    I find it in multiple places including in IBM marketing for DB2 if I just
    plug those words into a google search.
    I believe Mogens removed it form his site when the document was used in ways
    it was not intended. I've heard something to that effect, but it is just a
    guess as to why it is no longer in it's original location.

    Mathias